FEUGA offers a personalized service for access to public funding and participation in different European programs such as Horizon 2020, Life +, Interreg, etc. This VINIoT service is aimed to help companies, research centres and universities (with or without any previous experience in R&D&I programmes), to find the best programme for funding their research or innovation idea. The service can include (but is not limited to):
- Analysis of funding opportunities and identification of the best suitable funding schemes for your research or innovation idea.
- Support to configure a fundable idea under the appropriate funding programme/call.
- Identification of partners: finding the right partner (industry, academia, public bodies, etc.) for your consortium.
- Identification and definition of the partner’s specific contribution to consortia working on like-minded topics.
Links with networks, EU platforms and other EC initiatives.
Interested in this service?
Get in touch!
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data, and limitation or opposition to their processing.
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if he or she considers that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force.