In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section, about the policy of collection and processing of cookies.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: These are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, to carry out the purchase process of an article.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language or the type of browser used to connect to the service.
Deactivate the cookies.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
Most web browsers offer the ability to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer.
You can then access the settings of the most common web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
- Set cookies in Google Chrome
- Setting Cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Setting Cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Setting Cookies in Safari (Apple)
This website uses third party services to collect information for statistical and web usage purposes. DoubleClick cookies are used to enhance the advertising included on the website. They are used to target advertising based on content that is relevant to a user, thereby improving the quality of the user experience.
In particular, we use Google Analytics services for our statistics and advertising. Some cookies are essential for the operation of the site, for example the built-in browser.
Our site includes other features provided by third parties. You can easily share the content on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Google +, with the buttons we have included for this purpose.
Warning about deleting cookies.
You can remove and block all cookies from this site, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the web page may be affected.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)