- Address: Rúa Lope Gómez de Marzoa, s/n Campus Vida, 15705 Santiago de Compostela.
- Phone: 981 53 41 80
- Email: email@example.com
- Monday to Friday from 8:30–14:30 a 16:30–19:00
- Friday: 8:00 a 15:00
FUNDACIÓN EMPRESA UNIVERSIDAD GALLEGA. is responsible for processing the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), and therefore provides the following information on the processing:
Purposes and legitimacy of processing: maintaining a commercial relationship (in the legitimate interest of the person responsible, art. 6.1.f GDPR) and sending communications of products or services (with the consent of the data subject, art. 6.1.a GDPR).
Data retention criteria: data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or there are legal provisions dictating that they should be kept and when it is no longer necessary to do so, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymisation of the data or their total destruction.
Communication of the data: the data shall not be communicated to third parties unless legally obliged to do so.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data, and limitation or opposition to their processing.
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if he or she considers that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
FUNDACIÓN EMPRESA UNIVERSIDAD GALLEGA. Rúa Lope Gómez de Marzoa, s/n, 15701, Santiago de Compostela. firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending the contact form you accept that you have read and agree with this clause..